Summer Fest, the Royal Sonesta Hotel Boston’s annual salute to summer in New England, has been reinvented this year. A visit to the Royal Sonesta during Summer Fest will still include luxurious accommodations in well-appointed guest rooms, most with views of the Charles River and Boston skyline. To take best advantage of the warm weather, Summer Fest includes even more outdoor activities – and most are now available daily!
- Complimentary bicycles are provided for use along the Esplanade bike paths surrounding the river, immediately in the hotel's backyard.
- Scenic boat rides available on the riverboats of the Charles River Boat Company, departing hourly free of charge from the canal beside the hotel.
- Complimentary indoor/outdoor atrium-style swimming pool and sundeck - with Saturday family movie night at the pool - fresh popcorn provided!
- Courtesy Van Service provided to shopping areas and historic sites in both Boston and Cambridge on a convenient daily schedule.
- For the child in all of us, complimentary iced tea and lemonade is available with fresh baked cookies in the lobby.
- Kids Eat Free* when your reservation is booked on Sonesta.com.
Summer Fest is very popular with families. Two children under 18 may stay free in the same room as their parents and kids eat free! *A complimentary children’s meal for up to four children 12 and under from the ArtBar Restaurant children’s menu with the purchase of an adult entree. Summer weekend packages begin at $249 per night per family and are available Thursday - Sunday from Memorial Day to Labor Day.